Featured Post

What I Am Not Doing Here

This is not intended as a place to get your forced dopamine rush. It is intended as a place where I can talk (mostly to myself) about thin...

Monday, April 25, 2016

What I Am Not Doing Here

This is not intended as a place to get your forced dopamine rush.

It is intended as a place where I can talk (mostly to myself) about things of explicit nature, rants that I would not want you to stumble on without warning.

Some posts will be more detailed versions of posts to my other blogs, or additional detail for posts to other blogs.

As such, I'm telling the search robots to stay away, and taking it off of google+ .

If you link to something here, I'd appreciate it if you mention, just before the link, that it may not be safe or comfortable reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post.